Egypt, a country that connects northeast Africa and the Middle East, dates back to the pharaohs’ era. It is well-known for its ruins, historical attractions, and natural beauties. It’s also known for its hypnotic beaches, coral reefs, and marine excursions. Due to all these beautiful features of Egypt, it has a great attraction towards tourism. Many people from all around the globe visit Egypt. If you as well wish to visit explore Egypt, you need to apply for an Egypt visa online.
In this article, I will be discussing the basic needs for applying for visas to Egypt.
Visa Requirements for Egypt:
Following are the basic Egypt visa requirements for various countries:
Egypt Tourist Visa for Americans:
Are you thinking of traveling to Egypt from USA? If your answer is yes, then you need to fulfill Egypt visas requirements in order to travel to Egypt from USA which are as follows:
- One photo stapled to the completed visa application form, as well as one copy of the completed application form with a photo
- ONE current high definition personal passport photo on a white backdrop and having dimensions 2′′ x 2′′
- Original passport plus TWO duplicates of the information page (both of which are still valid for at least 6 months) and a blank Visa page
Egypt Tourist Visa for Indians:
Getting a visa for Egypt for Indians is no more difficult nowadays. What you need to do is to follow Egypt visa requirements for Indian citizens that include:
- Original passports with a six-month validity date from the day of arrival, as well as your old passport.
- Forms for visa applications.
- Two passport-size photographs taken recently. The photo should be 4X6 cm in size, with the face covering at least 80% of the space.
- Tickets for flights.
- Covering letter describing the visit and travel arrangements.
- Original personal bank statements for the last six months, updated with a positive amount and the bank’s seal and signature.
- Pay stubs over the previous three months.
- Vouchers for hotel reservations.
- Schedule for each day of the tour.
Egypt Tourist Visa for UK Citizens:
The Egypt visa application from UK is simple to complete. For getting an Egypt visa from the UK, you need to accomplish the following requirements:
- A valid UK passport that is valid for at least six months from the date of planned entrance into Egypt is required.
- Following the submission of the application, a digital copy of the passport’s main information page will be uploaded.
- The application fee will be paid with a valid debit or credit card.
- A valid email address is required because the final decision on the application will be sent by email.
Because of the historical background and beauty of Egypt, a large number of travelers endeavor to visit this country. But you must need to examine the set of requirements for applying for an Egypt travel visa before you start planning for it. It will definitely help you to figure out the lags and overcome them so you may not face any difficulty while applying for an Egyptian visa.