Are you looking for new additions to your Florida business? Do you want to present yourself as a modern, technology-friendly entrepreneur? Do you wish to discover ways to have a Crypto business without having to create coins of your own? Read more about Hosting A Bitcoin ATM below.
Make all these wishes come true by installing a Bitcoin ATM in the U.S. and especially a Bitcoin machine in Florida! Be it the global Blockchain technology or the privacy it offers, several people have hopped on the Bitcoin bandwagon. If you are a businessperson, you may not find profit in delving into the intricacies of selling or buying profit – even though that brings many advantages as well. Instead, you can just find a floor space to host your own Bitcoin ATM! Even if you do not want to learn how to operate a Crypto machine, you can easily find partners who would help you with the same.
Benefits of cryptocurrency ATMs
Cryptocurrency ATMs can complete transactions in few minutes.
For buy order, as soon as money has been inserted into our ATM, a purchase is executed for the total payment amount.
If you’re looking to make a sell order, our cryptocurrency ATMs make it so that you no longer need to wait several days to receive cash.
2. Ease of use
All you have to do is follow a simple and clear step by step process when using our ATMs. You do not need to set up an account, online wallet, or deal with lengthy public keys.
Your receipt contains a QR code, with the public and private key, which can be scanned and immediately recognized by standard wallet apps, if you have one.
The infrastructure running behind the cryptocurrency ATMs (including support team) are hosted, operated and managed by Bity, a company headquartered in Switzerland, having financial intermediary status. Switzerland is a country with the highest standard for privacy and regulatory oversight.
The related cryptocurrencies nodes, used to send and receive transactions, are hosted, operated and managed by us as well.
Another security measure is that whenever a new transaction request is made, our ATMs generates a new private key and public key as QR codes printed on a paper known as a “paper wallet”.
You can buy or sell cryptocurrencies at any of our locations whenever you want. We provide you with a paper wallet that allows you to choose between keeping your cryptocurrency offline on a hard wallet or transfer them to an online wallet.
5. No need of customer account
We do not require customers to have an account with us or complete identity verification checks (KYC) to use our ATMs.
Indeed, the swiss regulation related to Anti-Money Laundering allow you to make a single or several transactions for a total amount of CHF 1’000.- per day.
If you want to exceed this limit, you must create an account on bity.com and be verified according to Bity’s KYC procedure.
Before you open up the opportunity to hundreds of other people in Florida, there are a few things required in your checklist.
- A ground rule for any business is to align your targets with the preferences of your customers. Find a busy, youthful location in Florida to host your Bitcoin machine. Remember that people would be coming to your BTC ATM with tons of dollars in their pockets. Hence, host an ATM at a safe place in Florida that assures your customers of their financial security. It also helps to strike up a conversation with your customers about why they chose Bitcoin. This way, you build enough trust for them to invest in Bitcoin at your ATM.
- Make its facilities visible to your customer demographic. Does your Bitcoin machine have the option to sell as well as buy Bitcoin? Can it accept both QR codes and wallets? Not only do you need to list out these facilities, but you should also make them reach your customers. Advertise accordingly.
- Ensure that you have met all the KYC requirements. Get familiar with the regulations of Florida, and get your Crypto ATM registered.
- Form a dedicated network of support. You should be present to entertain any questions by customers or potential visitors. Do not forget the golden ethics of business amidst the Bitcoin frenzy. Try to be available for any questions by your customers. Make yourself available on all common platforms available online.
- Stay updated with the latest updates on Bitcoin ATMs. You should be among the first ones to know about any software available for an upgrade. In case there is an updated feature on security, read up on the same and install it. Find out if there are new ways to reduce hassles during buying or selling Bitcoin. Is your ATM added as a well-rated location in Florida? Do you have a good internet connection and continuous power supply? Make sure that your answer is yes to both the questions.
It might seem like a ton of work, but it all comes back to you in the end. Start looking for ideal spaces to host a Bitcoin ATM today!
For more information regarding hosting a Bitcoin ATM: https://www.cryptobaseatm.com/host-an-atm