Apna Khata Rajasthan can be checked online apnakhata.raj.nic.in Raj Land Records like Jamabandi Khasra Patta Girdawari status at e dharti. Apna Khata Rajasthan portal has been issued for the welfare of the citizens of Rajasthan state. If citizens want information related to apna khata rajasthan land records, jamabandi nakal rajasthan online, property ownership, then they will get it easily through this online medium. It has been started so that people can get all the information easily by launching this portal by the Revenue Department.
Apna Khata Rajasthan Portal
The details of the land under the state have been made available here. Earlier, people had to go to different government departments if they needed any information related to their land or related to it. Because of this, due to the increase in the number of people in the departments, it used to take a lot of time. And the citizens had to face a lot of inconvenience due to this.
According to the Digital India Making campaign, now every government facility is being made available online. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi has started this campaign. At the same time, every state is contributing to this campaign and in this direction, the Revenue Department of the Rajasthan Government is providing all the information related to land on the internet for the common man.
Rajasthan Jamabandi copy
You can see this facility sitting at home on your mobile or computer. Nowadays all the work is easily available online. Due to this transparency in government work is increasing. Which is a very good decision has been taken for the general public. All the citizens of Rajasthan state can also see and download their agricultural jamabandi, land map or khasra number, etc.
With the help of our article, we will also provide you with information about how to register yourself in this portal. After this, you can get all the information of any land site as per your requirement. You can access digital information anytime, anywhere. Checking the status of transfer has also become very easy with the help of this portal.
Rajasthan Land Records Online
Benefits of Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal:
- A digital medium has been created to view geo-location information.
- The people of Rajasthan state have the right to use this facility.
- If any common citizen of Rajasthan wants to see the information of his land, then he can get all the information through online medium.
- You can do all the land related inquiries on this portal anytime.
- As everything is made available online you can get what you need anytime.
- This has been taken over by the Revenue Department so that this portal can be made successful.
- Earlier, the common person had to make rounds of different departments, due to which time was also wasted. Now with the help of this portal people can stop wasting both time and money.
- With the help of this portal, you can also get Khasra Number, raj Jamabandi, Mera Khata Khatauni Number and Khevat and other land details.
- Just to take all this facility, you will have to take the help of internet.
- Transparency in government work will increase.
Rajasthan Bhumi Jankari
Now we will tell you how you can do the transfer on your account portal. You can easily check the details by following the procedure given here. The given districts come under the Rajasthan state only. As we have told that Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal has been brought only to give benefit to the residents of Rajasthan.
|District wise enrollment total information|
|Total Number of Districts||33|
|Decided Average Days ( Mean )||24|
|Decided Mid Day ( Median )||16|
Rajasthan Apna Account Online
If you also want to take information on your account portal. For this, by filling some of your information on the official website, you will be able to get the information without any hassle. All the districts of Rajasthan have been added to it.
|List of districts of Rajasthan state whose all information is available on the online portal.|
|Jaipur||Sawai Madhopur||Churu (Churu)|
|Jhalawar (Jhalawar)||Tonk||Pali (Pali)|
|Jodhpur (Jodhpur)||Karauli||Chittorgarh (Chittorgarh)|
|Jhunjhunu (Jhunjhunu)||Udaipur (Udaipur)||Jaisalmer (Jaisalmer)|
|Dholpur (Dholpur)||Baran||Bharatpur (Bharatpur)|
Apna Khata Rajasthan Online
Rajasthan how to transfer your account is as follows:
- Firstly, the citizen has to click on the link of the official website.
- The home page of Apna Khata Portal has been opened in front of you.
- Now you will see 5 options in the main menu. Like apply for mutation, copy fee, transfer status, e-mitra login (LOGIN) and revenue officer login (for license).
- After that you click on Apply for Transfer.
- The application form will appear in front of you.
- Here the information asked like applicant’s name, applicant’s father’s name, mobile number, email id, applicant’s address, select the district and finally choose the type of application you want to apply for enrollment.
- After that fill in the information that is asked of you.
- Now your account has been transferred.
Process to check Rajasthan transfer status:
- First of all you go to the official link of Rajasthan Apna Khata Portal.
- After this the home page is in front of you.
- Here you will see the option of transfer status in the main menu.
- Click on it.
- Now a new page will open in front of you.
- Here you can see the status of the transfer according to the district.
- On this page you can see the list of available.
- In this, you can check your information according to serial number, district name, how many total transfers have taken place, nomination decided, average day decided and middle day decided.