Amazon has been the only unchallenged worldwide leader of online shopping, and online retailers and customers cannot afford to ignore it. From over 2.45 billion monthly views on their linked websites, the firm has gone a long way since its beginnings as just an online bookstore. Read more about Latest Amazon Stats below.
It is indeed a one-stop shop for people worldwide who want to buy anything With time, from technological devices to household items. Amazon leads the eCommerce business regarding product selections and inexpensive pricing, eventually selling almost 564 million things in the United States alone.
In the 25 years since Amazon was launched, it holds the title as the world’s largest online retailer and has become a household name.
Latest Amazon Stats
Amazon has become synonymous with online shopping. And it continues to grow by developing new products, acquisitions, and various different service offerings that continue to enlarge its customer base. Amazon has broadened its target market to try to cover as many customers as possible. And it’s doing a great job, because there seems to be something for everyone on Amazon. After that, As online shopping becomes increasingly popular, people turn to Amazon for just about everything, whether that’s everyday groceries or seasonal gifts.
The popularity of Amazon is indisputable. In addition, Amazon leads the ranking of the most popular shopping apps in the United States. 150.6 million mobile users accessed the Amazon app in September 2019 (Statista, 2019). It’s also interesting to note that Amazon is way ahead of its competition. The second-ranking shopping app, Walmart, had a monthly mobile app audience of only 76.45 million users.
Amazon.com- Largest online retailer Company
Jeff Bezos launched Amazon, the world’s largest e-commerce company, in his little workshop in 1994. After that, It started as primarily an online bookstore, and it has grown ever since. Without any indications of slowing or stopping. With time, Amazon.com appeared in the online market that sold many books in the US and other fifty countries.
As global eCommerce sales continue to grow, it should come as no surprise that as the top eCommerce company in the world, Amazon’s revenues reflect similar growth.
The latest fiscal numbers from Amazon show that the company made $125.6 billion in sales revenue in the fourth quarter of 2020 (Amazon, 2021). However, This marks an impressive 44 percent year-over-year increase.
Of Amazon’s Q4 2020 revenue, net income constitutes $7.2 billion, more than double the previous year’s figures.
The bulk of Amazon’s sales continues to come from North America. Similarly, Sales from the region totaled $75.3 billion (a 40 percent annual increase), In addition, compared to the $37.5 billion the company generated from international sales.
Looking ahead, the company is estimating increased sales for the first quarter of 2021. It has forecast a year-over-year growth of between 33 percent and 40 percent to hit between $100 billion and $106 billion in net sales.
Amazon Stats and Facts in 2022
Star Trek, of which Bezos is still a huge fan, sparked the idea of “Amazon.” Below are a few more amazing Amazon stats that you’re not aware of:
However, In the business’s Seattle headquarters, a big ice age cave bear of 40,000 dollars is displayed. Even during the 1999 winter holidays, In other words, Amazon purchased all Pokémon toys to stay current. With the increasingly popular Pokémon obsession. This company previously broke a record by delivering an incredibly simple oven to a buyer 23 mins after placing an order.
Amazon Stats about net Income
The net income stat of Amazon from the past five years is given below:
- The net income of Amazon was 107 billion dollars in 2015.
- The total net income of Amazon was 136 billion dollars in 2016.
- Sales earnings of Amazon were 177.9 billion dollars in 2017.
- The total net income of Amazon was 232.9 billion dollars in 2018.
- Revenue of Amazon was 280.52 billion dollars in 2019.
- The massive annual income of Amazon will be 386.06 billion dollars in 2020.
The stats about Amazon’s Marketplace
Above all, Here’s a summary of Amazon Marketplace statistics you should be aware of:
- Amazon’s marketplace sales are expected to reach 295 billion dollars in 2020.
- According to statistics from 2021, Amazon sells in Sixteen nations worldwide.
- Amazon’s biggest selling platform is in the United States.
Stats for Amazon FBA Sellers
Below is a collection of Amazon FBA stats that you should be aware of to improve your enterprise:
- Internationally, there seem to be 9.5 million Amazon merchants.
- FBA is used by 73 percent of Amazon Marketplace sellers. If you are interested in joining amazon fba business then visit fbamasterclass to join the best courses.
- Fresh Amazon sellers typically earn 26,000 dollars to 810,000 dollars each year. Pharmaceutical packs were the best-selling item on Amazon in the year 2021.
- Fifty-seven percent of Amazon 3rd party sellers are between the ages of 27 and 44.
- Each Amazon consumer probably spends 700 dollars per year on aggregate, while Amazon prime sellers spend around 1300 dollars per year. It is displayed means if you’re using Amazon FBA, your presence improves, particularly among Prime purchasers, and increased sales.
- Including both fulfillment and preservation, Amazon typically charges its FBA merchants a commission.