What type of printer is Canon TS5120?
Canon has caused quite a stir in the printer sector by introducing a wave of high-quality printers. One such printer is the Canon Pixma TS5120. The Canon Pixma TS5120 is a wireless inkjet all-in-one printer that can perform a number of functions. In this post, we will go over the basics of this inkjet printer, from its features to its general characteristics, as well as its pros and cons.
Canon TS5120: A Brief Overview
The Canon PIXMA TS5120 is a wireless inkjet All-In-One home printer capable of printing photos, documents, forms, and event tickets. It provides a basic set of features at an affordable price. It boasts a good paper capacity for a low-cost inkjet printer and a fast print speed. Its text quality is excellent, but its images are no match for the higher-end models in its class. The PIXMA TS5120 is a highly connected device that supports the Canon PRINT app, Apple AirPrint, and a variety of other wireless services.
You may print from any device using Wi-Fi, AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, USB, or even directly from the Cloud with the ij.start.canon TS5120 printer.
The Canon PIXMA TS5120 also accepts optional XL ink cartridges, which can help you save money by printing more when needed and extending the time between ink cartridge replacements. This compact printer offers all of the features you would expect from a home printer.
The ij.start.canon TS5120 has excellent features, which are as follows:
- The printer has versatile paper support with front and rear paper feeder ability.
- The ij.start.cannon printer is equipped with a system of five hybrid inks for detailed documents and photos.
- Its user-friendly interface allows you simple navigation with a 2.5” LCD screen.
- Moreover, using the Canon print app you can easily print and scan from your favorite mobile devices.
- Also, with the help of Bluetooth, you may print and scan directly from your smart phone or tablet.
- You may reduce your paper usage and expenses by up to 50% by using auto 2-sided (duplex) printing.
- You may print from any room in the house with seamless Wi-Fi.
Height: 12.5 inches
Width: 16.8 inches
Depth: 26 inches
Print Technology: Inkjet
Maximum Resolution: 4800 x 1200 dpi
Ink Type: Pigment and Dye
Duplex Printing: Yes
- Black: 13ipm
- Color: 6.8ipm
- 4 x 6 Photo: 43 seconds
- Super high gloss
Number of Nozzles:
- Color: 1152
- Black: 640
- Total: 1792
Scanner Type: Flatbed
Scanning Element: Contact Image Sensor
Optical Resolution: 1200 x 2400 dpi
- Internal: 48-bit
- External: 24-bit
Duplex Scanning: No
Maximum Scan Area: 8.5”x 11.7”
First Copy-Out Time: 20 seconds for Color
Duplex Copying: Yes
- Media Handling:
- Rear Paper Tray
- Front Paper Cassette
- 100 sheets plain paper or 20 sheets 4 x 6″ or 10.2 x 15.2 cm picture paper in the rear paper tray
- Front Paper Cassette: 100 sheets plain paper
- USB 2.0
- Bluetooth: 4.0 L.E
Wireless Printing Features:
- Canon PRINT App
- Google Cloud Print
- Apple AirPrint
- PIXMA Cloud Link
- Mopria Device Printing
Operating System Compatibility:
- Mac OS/OS X
- Windows 10 Mobile
- Amazon Fire
Control Panel: 6.4 cm (2.5”) LCD
Weight: 6.5 Kg (14.3lbs)
- Box Contents:
- PIXMA TS5120 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer
- 4″ x 6″ Photo Paper Sample Pack
- Setup CD-ROM
- Full Set of Standard Ink Cartridges
- Power Cord
As we are now aware of the essential features and specifications of the Canon printer TS5120, let us now examine the two methods for downloading and installing the canon ts5120 driver, as the driver is required to connect the device to your computer.
Downloading and Installing the Canon TS5120 Printer Driver on Windows
The step-by-step guide to download and install canon ts5120 driver is as follows:
Method 1: via Canon’s official website
- First, ensure that you have a consistent internet connection.
- Visit ij.start.canon, enter your printer’s name, then click “go.”
- Check to see if “windows” is written in the upper right corner of your screen.
- With a single click on “Download,” the download will begin.
- Now, navigate to the location of the downloaded file and run it.
- Select “Start Setup” and wait for a few moments before selecting the country and then click on the “Next” button.
- Then, read the licensing agreement and pick “Yes” or “No” as appropriate.
- Continue by clicking “Next.”
- Now, select either the USB connection method or the Wi-Fi connection method for printing via USB.
Method 2: via CD
- First, check to see if your CD is compatible with your printer.
- Insert the CD after that.
- Open the CD folder and run the “setup” file.
- Following that, you will see the setup wizard.
- Select the language and country or region, then press the “Next” button.
- Now, carefully read the agreement and click “Yes” to proceed.
- Finally, complete the installation by following the on-screen instructions.
The Pixma TS5120 is a basic all-in-one printer with a duplexer and two paper trays. You get respectable performance in a budget-priced model for a reasonable price. The lack of touch-screen capabilities renders stand-alone usage less than elegant.